Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bulk Email Sender

Few months back I had a requirement to have some kind of Tool which would help me to send emails to list of hundreds of recipients for Online or Email based product promotion. So, developed a small Auto-Mail sender tool which helps to send bulk emails with custom Subject line and HTML enabled message. This helped me a lot to do Email based product promotion.

This would help people who are doing Online or Email marketing to promote their product/service. Please download the tool- Auto-Mail and share your experience.

2 comments:

  1. How fortunate I am that I was able to read this post. I got a lot of knowledge I’ve been looking for. Thanks a lot for posting this.
    bulk email server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you've here on this post.You got a very wonderful website, Glad I observed it through

    ReplyDelete